At BBK Developments we comply with the Data Protection Act. We therefore regard your privacy as important and, aim to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of any such private information.
What information do BBK Developments collect?
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, for example, when you fill in our on-line enquiry form. Such personally identifiable information is limited to your:
- Phone number
How do we use the information?
We use the information we receive for the general purpose, to:
- Fulfil your request(s) for USVI land sale(s) and / or service(s) that we may offer via BBK Developments’ website: www.bbk-eco-investments.com
- To send you information you agreed / requested to receive.
Any personal information you may send us will only be used for the sole purpose(s) which you provided it for. Furthermore, it will be only:
- Held for as long as necessary for these purposes and we will not pass it to any other parties unless this is made clear to you;
- Accessed by the employee(s) associated with the handling of that data and with the obligation to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
How do we share the information?
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We have engaged companies to work with us or on our behalf to provide a sale or service that you have requested;
- We respond to appeals, court orders, or legal process; or we believe that your actions violate applicable laws.
What are your options, as website visitor / user?
Any user who does not wish to provide any personal data requested by our contact form need not register with us, and can further access the website and its content. Users who opt-in may also remove themselves from our mailing list at any time by sending an (unsubscribe) email to email@example.com
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our Website (www.bbk-eco-investments.com). If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed, and provide a link to the new privacy statement.
If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will send affected users written notice by email of the change.